Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Life Lately!

Hi lovely followers! I just want to say sorry, I have been slacking on my blogging so badly these past two weeks :/
I wanted to let you all know what is going on in my life right now!
First of all, I just started on my first senior semester of college, I'm taking six classes!
Second, I am working two 16 hour a week internships (so 32 hours a week just in internships!) as well as being Ellie's right hand woman for the Speak Now organization! Our website is actually going to be opening on Saturday and I can't wait to share more information about what that is all about :)


(BTW. You should all go like the facebook page, so you get all the up to date information as it comes out!)

Lastly, I've been working out and just been busy living a college kids life!

I just wanted to say I miss writing to you all and I will hopefully be able to start writing more again!!!

xoxo,
jamie brooke

0 Comments:

Powered by Blogger.